Sharing Your Faith - Benefits of Training
Like an athlete training for competition, evangelistic training in sharing your faith has helped countless Christians overcome fears and gain confidence as they become more competent in evangelism.
- overcome fears of what to say and tough questions you may be asked while sharing your faith
- motivation to overcome reservations and anxiety in sharing faith with others
- experiencing personal spiritual growth as we share our faith
- better understanding of the Word of God
- closer relationship with Jesus
- experiencing the power of the Holy Spirit as we share our faith
- seeing God orchestrating witnessing opportunities to share your faith
Most Christians can share their faith better than they think! For many its a matter of organizing what they already know. John 3:16 Good News... made simple! utilizes 5 key words from the most internationally recognized Bible verse (John 3:16), Christians use these 5 key words as "talking points" to share their faith evangelizing others. If friends are open to God, use J316 to lead them into a personal relationship with Christ!
(REVIEW SHARE YOUR FAITH TRAINING NOW)