What if they say… I don’t believe there is a God.
Do you think God created us?
A couple of things you can say (in your own words) are:
The Awesome Design of Creation – You could say:
- Let’s consider the unseen minute DNA in a single cell in the womb. Isn’t it amazing how it directs the development of this one cell into an incredibly complex human being?
- Or on a more grand scale, consider how the earth’s rotation, orbit and position from the sun are precisely maintained to perpetuate life!
Our Sense of Morality and Justice – You could say:
- I find it interesting that we possess a conscience; a sense of right and wrong.
- And our hearts yearn for justice against acts of evil.
- For example, if your daughter is raped and murdered!
- Where does this moral sensitivity come from?
*JUST FOR THE SAKE OF CONVERSATION, LET’S ASSUME there is one true God.
- And pick up from where you left off from your previous conversation.
- Or say, “The main message of the Bible is how a person can be made right with God. Can I share with you what I discovered the Bible says about this?”
* By saying this statement, you’re NOT asking them to agree with you. Rather you’re simply seeking to begin or continue sharing the Gospel.