"The harvest is great, but the workers are few. Pray..."
SIX GOOD REASONS TO HELP KIDS SHARE THEIR FAITH:
1. By establishing a deep, rich understanding of the Gospel and personal relationship with Jesus Christ in the formative years you strengthen your...
child’s faith, grounding them for the ‘trying’ teenage years and… a lifetime.
I thought most of our kids were sure of their salvation but about 80% of them have “confirmed” their salvation in Jesus Christ. Kids really understand the Gospel and personalize it for themselves. Sue - Children’s Director
2. Sharing our faith is vital to the Christian life. Your children need to grasp this at an early age and enjoy it too. Why wait until they are youth or adults, when many are afraid to share?
3. Your kids are bolder than you may think. God created kids to share honestly and naturally. They easily conceive a real, personal God. They understand right and wrong. They realize a need for forgiveness. And kids who love Jesus… want their friends to know Him too!
We are seeing our kids bringing friends with them. They want them to believe in God. I’ve seen their confidence in sharing greatly increased. Michelle, Kid's Bible class leader
4. Today it’s harder for adults to penetrate schools and kid’s activities with the Gospel. Let’s prepare them to take the Life-giving message to playgrounds here and all around the world. As we do, more kids will come to Christ and… your fun kid’s ministry!
5. And children are most responsive to the Gospel. According to Barna Research, 85% of Christians in America come to faith in Christ BEFORE THE AGE OF 13! This initiative will prepare your kids (and adults) to reach them.
It’s helped me communicate Gospel truths more clearly and become a part of my everyday “vocabulary”. Sue - Kid’s Director
And... Kids leaders will become better at sharing the Gospel too!
6. Your kids are the future of your church. Train a child to share their faith today and you prepare them to share… for the next 50, 60, 70+ years!! Think about it. Isn’t it true?
Check out the Kid's Version of John 3:16 GOOD NEWS...made simple!